Are you an SAP SD leader with ECC 6.0 knowledge and experience? We’re interested in your experience, your passion and aptitude for learning, and your ability to problem solve and optimize performance.
Connect with one of the best companies to work for in Northeast Ohio! Applied Industrial Technologies is a 12-time Northcoast 99 winner as one of the best places to work in Cleveland . We offer free parking, subsidized benefits including health care, vision, & dental, 401(k) with company match, on-site fitness center and cafeteria, tuition reimbursement, and career development opportunities.
We are seeking an experienced hands-on SAP SD Business Analyst with a thorough knowledge of business and computer systems, including SAP. Strong diagnosis, trouble shooting, problem solving, and communications skills are required. Work independently and collaboratively to achieve objectives and assignments.
This position is a permanent full time employment opportunity located at our global corporate campus headquarters in Midtown Cleveland.
- Use your functional knowledge of the SD SAP module and strong contract and pricing strategies background to assist users and IT partners
- SAP pricing configuration
- Provide post implementation support and problem resolution, Tier 2 support
- Develop and implement testing scenarios
- Partner in developing and implementing end user training and materials for internal associates and all field locations
- 2-10 yrs proven SAP SD MM modules, including ability to write and read functional designs and OTC experience
- Working knowledge of SAP Master Data with an emphasis on customer, vendor, and material tables
- Working knowledge of business and computer systems/software
- Use of proper English grammar, written and verbal
- 4 year degree in IT, business administration or related field OR a 2-year degree from a technical college OR equivalent work experience
- Proof of authorization to work in the United States
- Experience converting legacy pricing processes and data to SAP pricing structures.
- Vistex Chargeback and/or Sales Incentives modules experience
- SAP to third-party tax solution integration ( such as Taxware, Sabrix or Vertex) practical experience
- Multi-location, multi-state experience
- Problem solving and interpersonal communications skills. Motivation to learn
- Proven documentation, communication, presentation, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Ability / desire to learn new systems and processes quickly
About our Company:
Applied Industrial Technologies, founded in 1923, is a $2.4 billion company with strong P&L results. We are one of America’s largest independent industrial distributors of bearings, power transmission components, hydraulic components and systems, pneumatic components and systems, industrial rubber products, linear components, tools, safety products, and general maintenance products.
With approximately 500 facilities and 5,000 employee associates across North America, Applied Industrial Technologies (NYSE: AIT) offers more than 4 million parts critical to operations of MRO and OEM customers in virtually every industry. In addition, we provide engineering, design and systems integration for industrial and fluid power applications, as well as customized mechanical, fabricated rubber and fluid power shop services. Applied also offers maintenance training, plus solutions to meet inventory and storeroom management needs that help provide enhanced value to its customers. We are growing!
Work for a corporation that believes in developing its people. Applied ® employees believe in the company and love the environment. Individual contributors with fresh ideas and passion for excellence are encouraged and rewarded.
Different Voices. New Perspectives. Boundless opportunities . Applied is committed to offering equal employment opportunities for all applicants and employees based on their training, experience and overall qualifications and without regard to race, color, religion, gender, veteran or citizenship status, age, disability, national origin, or any other category protected by applicable law. We are also committed to a drug-free workplace. We value you, your background, and your unique experiences that help add to the richness of the Applied team.
We are passionate about our core values : honesty, integrity, caring/fairness, openness, quality dedication, promise keeping, personal mastery. We believe these are important for our customers and our employees.
Connect with a great stable company with strong performance and growth. We look forward to learning more about you and will respond to qualified candidates.
Applied Industrial Technologies
- 2 years ago - save job