Job Order: J0213-0829 - Permanent Full Time
Title: SAP Business Objects Developer
Category: Information Technology
City: Golden, Colorado, United States
Job Description: SAP Business Objects Developer
SAP BOBJ Consultant will assist with advising and guiding our clients through your knowledge of SAP's BOBJ/BW offerings and hands-on experience in configuration of the solution.
- Providing strategic leadership to our clients reporting requirements
- Architecture, design and development of SAP reporting solutions aligning to client's needs
- Responding to client's needs within the scope of SAP reporting applications
- Requirements gathering, leading information workshop group session and facilitations skills
- Ability to work independently
Essential Skills Required
- Minimum 5+ years experience in designing and implementing SAP reporting solutions
- Experience working in SAP ECC and BI environments
- Experience in implementing SAP BI/BW solutions (including BI 7.0) preferred including SAP BEX Query Designer.
- Understanding and experience in the of BOBJ toolsets and Xcelsius
- Facilitation skills and ability to lead client meetings
- Ability to analyze problems and provide clear recommendations
- Experience and knowledge with FICO, SD, MM, or CRM Modules preferred
- Prior experience with SAP BW, ABAP, BOBJ Administration, BOBJ Data Federator, BOBJ Data Services, BOBJ Webi, Xcelsius
- Bachelors and/or a Masters degree preferred At CGI, we're a team of builders. We call our employees members because all who join CGI are building their own company - one that has grown to 72,000 professionals located in more than 40 countries. Founded in 1976, CGI is a leading IT and business process services firm committed to helping clients succeed. We have the global resources, expertise, stability and dedicated professionals needed to achieve results for our clients - and for our members. Come grow with us. Learn more at www.cgi.com.
This is a great opportunity to join a winning team. CGI offers a competitive compensation package with opportunities for growth and professional development. Benefits for full-time, permanent members start on the first day of employment and include a paid time-off program and profit participation and stock purchase plans.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position, however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
- SAP Business Warehousing
CGI - 23 months ago
About CGI Group
CGI doesn't generate make-believe worlds, but rather real-life worldwide IT services. The company is the leading...