NT Concepts is seeking a SAP Business Objects Developer to support one of our Washington, DC based client partners. This position requires a proven track record with Business Intelligence technologies and successful implementations. Experience should include SAP Business Objects (BO) technologies such as the Integrator, Explorer, WebI, and Xcelsius, in addition the establishment of data warehousing initiatives in the federal sector. Position requires the creation of reports as requested, design delivery mechanisms and proactive notifications for these reports. This role will provide on-going analytical and technical support; assist with the conversion of existing reports to the enterprise BI infrastructure toolset; build, manage, and maintain common components and metadata layer attributes and metrics as required by the business.
Successful candidate will possess the following skills and attributes:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Position requires an active DoD Secret Clearance.
- Position requires a minimum of five (5) years of consulting experience with business analysis and software product implementation.
- 4+ years of experience working with complex data warehouse projects.
- A minimum of three (3) years of experience developing with the BO Business Intelligence tools within the last five (5) years.
- Experience with BO Xcelsius for creating dashboards, installing BO and managing a BO environment
- Experience working with users to ensure BO requirements are developed to specification is required.
- Ability to analyze source data for potential data quality issues and recommend a proper course of action
- Experience implementing data warehouse projects following the Business Dimensional Lifecycle/Kimball method.
- Position requires prior experience working with detailed product functionality and features within specific specialty area(s) and associated best practices.
- Ability to manage competing priorities in a complex environment.
- Ability to devise creative business solutions.
- Ability to convey a strong presence, professional image, and deal confidently with complex business problems.
NT Concepts focuses on geospatial, data analytics, software, and cyber-security solutions to advance our clients' mission success. We create a synergy of business strategy, technology, and design expertise to deliver powerful, intuitive solutions. Innovation, thoughtful planning, comprehensive solution integration, creativity, and outstanding customer relations are our keys to success.
We're only as good as the people who work here. That's why it's so important to us to foster an atmosphere that combines both hard work and play. We also strive to provide the tools and training to support continuing professional development- Like on- and off-site training and mentoring programs and outstanding Medical/Dental/Life Benefits.