Consider the opportunity to work for a company whose business is technical solutions; a company that truly values you and your contributions, recognizing you as a profit center versus a cost center.
If interested, please read on and please take the time to explore our website www.fergusonconsultinginc.com and find out more about who we are and what we can do for you.
Description of Responsibilities:
Candidate would be a member of a team providing Business Partner Workflow data quality checks for global SAP master data to Ensure Global Defined Data Principles, Data Standards and Guidelines are administered. The team engages in project activities in support of customer and vendor master data.
Expertise in SAP vendor and customer with excellent written communication and problem solving skills is essential. Managing multiple tasks with differing priorities with focus on quality is vital to success.
Initial assignments would include analyzing and recommending solutions for business partner deactivation and duplicates, building data quality trending, and mergers/acquisitions. Responsibilities include performing data extracts and coordinating mass updates within the market, with other markets, Global HQ and Zones where applicable. Review mass updates prepared by others prior to approval.
Understanding of SAP vendor and customer related table structures and ability to select and report on data from SAP is needed.
Systems Analysis – Expert
SAP Customer – Mid
MS-Office – Mid
Access – Mid
Excel – Expert
SAP Vendor – Expert
SAP Procure to Pay – Mid
- Expert knowledge of SAP Vendor Life Cycle and knowledge of Customer Life Cycle.
- Excellent analysis, communication and documentation skills
- Microsoft-Office; MS Excel and Access skills
- Experience in management of Data Quality, Cleansing and related services
- Excellent oral and written communication are key in this position
- Requires excellent problem solving skills and attention to detail
- Flexibility and adaptability to the demands and requirements of a fast-paced environment with multiple priorities; ability to work on multiple projects and assignments simultaneously. Excellent time-management abilities
- Work well in a team environment
- Takes action to remedy unexpected trends, issues in a timely manner and when appropriate escalates to management
- Strong analytical aptitude with a proven ability to analyze and interpret business and systems requirements
We offer competitive compensation and benefits (including $.60/$1 401K match, 4 weeks PTO, profit sharing or bonus opportunities, paid overtime, comprehensive health, vision, dental, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability, etc.), and an annual training allowance that includes an in-house training program designed to keep your skills sharp.
How to Apply:
Please apply here or send your resume to Alyssa Dohmen firstname.lastname@example.org. For immediate consideration, please apply today. All inquiries are strictly confidential.
We do pay a referral bonus for referrals who are hired.
Work will be performed in St. Louis County. Relocation assistance is available.
About Ferguson Consulting:
We pride ourselves on our ability to maintain long-term relationships that endure long after your first assignment. We have employee relationships that have lasted over 16 years through a distinctive, proactive approach to marketing and fostering career development. We believe that this infrastructure of support: regular technical training, mentoring, and career guidance benefits our already talented employees by helping to maximize success on every assignment. As an employee of Ferguson Consulting, you will have the advantage of a career full of challenging, ongoing employment opportunities across a wide range of public and commercial industries, and the support to enhance and meet your full potential at every turn.
Ferguson continues to offer best-in-class IT services to clients and stable employment to the IT professionals who can meet our high standards.
W-2 CANDIDATES ONLY. NO CORP-TO-CORP.