Job Title: SAP CRM SME (Subject Matter Expert)
Location: Fairfax, VA.
Required: Years of experience (min) 6-9
Required: Travel None
Required (Contractually): Degree Bachelors
Required: Basic Requirements - 5 to 10 years configuration experience in SAP SRM
- Thorough knowledge of bidding with experience in any bidding analyzer tools
- Experience in SRM Extended Classic scenario is must
- Experience in using any Bid Optimizer Tools
- Experience in integrating with other applications like CCR, FPDS & ORCA systems.
- Experience in contract management with close out functionality
- Experience in integrating with SUS (Supplier Self Service) for all the follow on process (POR, ASN and Invoices)
- Experience in integrating with the other SAP systems CRM and Portal.
- Ability to perform all tasks in the development life-cycle, including but not limited to: business process definition, requirements definition, configuration, unit testing, integration testing, UAT support, defect resolution, end-user training, and post-live support
- Good exposure to MM is essential
- At least two full life cycle implementations required
Desired: (candidates with these additional skills are preferred):
Desired: Skills - Experience in the PPS (Procurement for Public Sector) is preferable
- Experience in PPS applications like Doc Builder, Records Management is preferable
- Good exposure to the integration of CRM is a plus.
- Experience in the testing tools like QC (HP Quality Center) is a plus
5 to 7 years of experience
Minimum Education - Bachelor's Degree
Willingness to Travel - Occasionally
Skills and Certifications :
D&M Professional Consulting Services, LLC. - 10 months ago
SAP ABAP Team Lead
Falls Church, VA
- 1 day ago