Organization: Technology Growth Platform (TGP)
Travel : 100% (Monday through Friday)
If you join Accenture you can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life. For more information please visit
Technology Growth Platform (TGP) offers a full range of global delivery services-from enterprise solutions, system integration, technical architectures, business intelligence, infrastructure consulting, and technology research/development.
Our TGP consultants can expect to:
work with cutting edge technology
deliver high-quality solutions across multiple industries
work on a variety of projects ranging in both size and scope
receive continuous training
gain rapid career progression
Technology Growth Platform professionals are responsible for delivering large-scale, complex programs that marry processes with technology to help our clients achieve high performance. SAP professionals have skills in delivering SAP enterprise solutions. The focus is on architecting a solution using SAP to achieve a defined business outcome.
Key Responsibilities May Include:
• Planning and managing Application Assessment and Requirements activities
• Assisting clients in defining key capabilities /requirements that will enable their strategy
• Defining application entrance and exit criteria
• Planning and managing application design and architecture activities
• Being recognized as an expert on one or more application vendors/products
• Creating project deliverable templates and standards (including coding standards, etc)
• Creating complex conceptual designs (including application interfaces and interactions)
• Planning and managing program-wide application build, test, and deploy activities
• Identifying and monitoring interdependencies between various application implementation activities
• Planning and establishing after go-live activities including ongoing application support
• Travel Requirements - 100%
• Minimum 7 years experience with SAP-CRM
• Minimum 5 years project management experience
• Bachelor's degree required
Preferred Skill Requirements:
• Full development lifecycle experience: requirements, design, build, test, deploy
• Previous Consulting or client service delivery experience preferred
• Supervising application design and architecture components
• Supervising process and functional design activities
• Creating functional requirements as an input to application design
• Developing and testing detailed functional designs for business solution components and prototypes
• Supervising application build, test and deploy activities
• Planning and executing conversion activities
• Driving test planning and execution
Professional Skill Requirements
• Ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
• Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Strong communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
• Strong leadership and management skills
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require now or in the future sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Accenture - 13 months ago
For Accenture, the accent is on helping businesses improve their performance. The world's largest consulting firm, Accenture offers a...