This position is responsible in meeting business group and other key stake holders, gathering information regarding Chrysler business process, existing ICT solutions, design solutions using SAP (with SAP Ian's template as base) that would meet the newly defined Chrysler
Business Process. They are responsible to support conversion, cut-over, launch and post launch to ensure Chrysler has a stable solution Responsible for providing functional support and project development for implementation of SAP processes. SAP ECC 6.0 Material Management and Procurement experience. EXCELLENT COMMUNICATION SKILL The resource must be an extensive knowledge on SAP MM module and expertise on SAP MM & FIN integration. In addition to writing WRICEF's, testing the solution during assembly, acceptance, &
integration test phase this position requires coordinating development with IDC,
coordinating and testing with legacy Requires a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related area and five plus years of
experience with SAP. Extensive knowledge of business processes and application functionality to enable the resolution of complex problems and influence continuous improvement. Configure, evaluate, review, test, and implement functionality, reporting and/or interfaces to support business requirements. Direct liaison with the Business and other SAP teams to ensure systems requirements; deadlines and priorities are clear and attained. Knowledge of SAP modules. Experience with functional design workflow, reports, interfaces, conversions, enhancements and forms (WRICEF). Excellent project management skills and ability to lead a team in a high paced environment.
knowledge of other related modules
- Hands on SAP experience - MM; Knowledge of MM & FIN integration
- Minimum of 5 years experience
- Project Management experience
- Demonstrate ability to apply extensive business process and technical expertise and have integration
- Experience with functional design workflow, reports, interfaces, conversions, enhancements and forms
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Able to work independently and drive cross functional teams to sucessfully complete the
System testing & integration testing.
- Experience in SAP cutover and implementation.Experience in testing during various phases like
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Computer Consultants of America, Inc. - 24 months ago
copy to clipboard