IBM Global Business Services Help Make the World Work Smarter The world is getting smarter, triggering unprecedented change. IBM's unparalleled ability to bring together deep business insight, advanced research, analytics, and technology enables IBM Global Business Services to help position its clients for the future. We leverage the proven roadmaps and frameworks that have been developed across 17 industries and the unique combination of skills and experiences of our teams in over 170 countries - unmatched capabilities. When you join IBM, you'll partner with our clients, and leverage these capabilities to deliver real business value. As a member of the world's leading and largest consulting organization, you'll tap into resources that only a global leader like IBM can provide: access to a vast and diverse network of talented professionals; enjoy unparalleled career opportunities; be provided with ongoing training and education that you'll need to succeed; and work on some of the most interesting projects on the planet, helping everyone from organizations to local governments, work smarter. The SAP Data Management Lead is responsible for leading the successful design and delivery of SAP Data Management solutions for IBM Global Business Services Industrial Sector projects. The scope of work includes Data Quality Analysis, Data Conversion Requirements, Design, Development, and Testing. This position will interact with senior business and IT client contacts to provide team leadership and hands-on technical and functional expertise. This role will drive the Data Migration Strategy, Data Conversion Architecture, Data Quality Analysis, Data Testing Approach, and the Implementation Roadmap defined by the business case. The SAP Data Management Lead may also lead the technical aspects of the delivery of SAP BI solutions & related components. The Architect will provide solution performance (analysis/tuning) and will work across business/technology teams to ensure alignment between business solution definition & systems architecture for the organization.
- Bachelor's Degree
- At least 2 years experience in at least one of the major Data Management Solutions for SAP Data Migration (IBM InfoSphere Information Server, SAP Business Objects Data Services, Informatica ETL and Data Quality Suite BackOffice)
- At least 2 years experience in SAP ERP implementations
- Readiness to travel Up to 3 days a week (home on weekends-based on project requirements)
- English: Basic knowledge
- At least 5 years experience in at least one of the major Data Management Solutions for SAP Data Migration (IBM InfoSphere Information Server, SAP Business Objects Data Services, Informatica ETL and Data Quality Suite BackOffice)
- At least 5 years experience in SAP ERP implementations
- English : Intermediate
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
IBM - 7 months ago
International Business Machines Corporation (IBM), is an information technology (IT) company. s major operations include Global Technology...