- Candidate must have experience with ERP implementations of SAP ERP Central Component (ECC), the Blueprinting process.
- The Master Data Specialist is responsible for the management, control, and integrity of data across all of SAP.
- Experience developing data for testing and governance process, adopting good data management practices, monitoring data quality and appropriate use.
- This role ensures business processes have access to appropriate data, and ensures that company information complies with the privacy, regulatory, and security policies of UPS and Clients.
- Develop Data for testing and Healthcare validation
- Manage integration with Technical and Process workstreams
- Build detailed data migration plan for each deployment
- Create data sets from Master Data for testing and validation.
- Bachelor s degree in Computer Science/MIS or Business degree or the equivalent of education and work experience.
- Relevant experience of 5-7+ years required with broad knowledge of Systems Analysis and Functional Design.
Pyramid Consulting, Inc - 18 months ago
Founded in 2003 by entrepreneur and staffing expert, Allyson Goodman, Pyramid Consulting Group, LLC has established itself as a national...