Job is located in Indianapolis, IN.
Position is located at the Headquarters of Firestone Building Products, LLC in Indianapolis, Indiana. Firestone Building Products (FSBP) is a leading manufacturer and marketer of commercial/industrial roofing systems.
This position will be responsible for the following high-level activities:
- Oversight of functional and technical architecture for Firestone SAP solution
- Supervise change control procedures for SAP enhancements and projects
- Project delivery oversight ensuring methodology adherence and deliverable quality
- Assist management team in definition and implementation of strategic Firestone SAP Roadmap
- Coordination of SAP Architecture resources across support and implementation projects
- Act as mentor for other SAP Support and Delivery teammates
- Support key vendor relationships for implementation, support and hosting
- Recommend solutions and act as internal consultant to the Firestone businesses
- Analyze and leverage emerging SAP technologies
- Act as a liaison to other IT and business departments
We are offering competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefit package including 401(k) and annual bonus opportunity. A drug test is required as part of pre-employment.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
- 10 years general IT or relevant business experience
- SAP project experience (4+years)
- SAP methodology experience
- Demonstrated business communication and interpersonal skills
- BS/BA degree in related field and 10 years related experience
- 14 years related experience
- Multiple SAP deployments servings an integration lead, project manager, or team lead.
- Experience managing vendor relationships and participating with program/project management.
- Exposure to SAP integration points and various tools within the SAP product families.
Bridgestone/Firestone - 12 months ago
- 30+ days ago
The marks that Bridgestone Americas leave have everything to do with tires. The US subsidiary of Japan's Bridgestone, Bridgestone...