Organization: Technology Growth Platform - Industry/Resources
Location: Prefer: Houston, Dallas, Chicago, Atlanta
Travel: 100% (Monday - Friday)
If you join Accenture you can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life. For more information please visit
Technology Growth Platform (TGP) offers a full range of global delivery services-from enterprise solutions, system integration, technical architectures, business intelligence, infrastructure consulting, and technology research/development.
serves clients in Chemicals, Natural Resources, Utilities and Energy sectors. TGP Resources Industry Group leads the Resources delivery portfolio and ensures that delivery objectives are met. It includes both client account management and delivery roles, and integrates stakeholders from technology delivery platforms and the Resources client service group.
Our TGP consultants can expect to:
- work with cutting edge technology
- deliver high-quality solutions across multiple industries
- work on a variety of projects ranging in both size and scope
- receive continuous training
- gain rapid career progression
Key responsibilities may include:
- Providing estimating, forecasting and workplanning assistance
- Planning and managing Application Assessment and Requirements activities
- Assisting clients in defining key capabilities/requirements that will enable their strategy
- Defining application entrance and exit criteria
- Being recognized as an expert on one or more application vendors/products
- Creating project deliverable templates and standards (e.g., including process standards)
- Creating complex conceptual designs, including application interfaces and interactions
- Planning and managing program-wide application build, test, and deploy activities
- Identifying and monitoring interdependencies between various application implementation activities
- Planning and establishing after go-live activities including ongoing support
- Participating in recruiting activities in your geography
Preferred Skills Requirement:
- Minimum of a Bachelors Degree in one of the following disciplines: Environmental Science or Chemical or Mining or Steel or Oil and Gas
- Minimum of 6 years of experience with ERP systems of which 2 years with Environment Health and Safety modules.
- Ability to Travel Monday-Friday
- Very good understanding of HSE requirements, HSE business processes, Safety culture for discrete or process industries or Oil and gas industries and well versed with defining optimized solutions.
- Good understanding of HSE modules like Product safety, Dangerous goods management, Hazardous substance management, Industrial Hygiene and Occupational health and Waste management, Risk management, Audit management and their integration with other ERP modules
- Good understanding of HSE systems. Should have accomplished implementation of one end-to-end HSE implementation for a process industry - Chemical/Mining/Steel.
- Hands on experience in working with SAP EHS module is an advantage.
- Should have the working knowledge of one OR more of the following EHS systems : SAP EHS, SAP Environment compliance, Enablon , Ops Info
- Good understanding on local safety rules and regulation such as RoHS/REACH / TSCA/ OSHAS , Risk Assessment, HAZOP, JSA methods.
- Should be proficient with defining the Industry KPI's, Alarms and Alerts.
- Knowledge on HSE proposal writing is advantage
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employee.
Accenture - 2 years ago
For Accenture, the accent is on helping businesses improve their performance. The world's largest consulting firm, Accenture offers a...