Terms: Permanent Full-Time Hire
Pay Rate: Negotiable based on experience and/or market rate
The SAP FICO Applications Analyst uses his/her skills in SAP architecture, design, configuration, development, integration and testing to propose and deliver leading edge solutions. He/she will ensure IT services are delivered in a reliable, efficient, resilient and cost effective manner that meets or exceeds the business requirements. The position scope covers a dynamic set of business applications supporting corporate and operational activities. The work will be conducted at the Houston office; however, occasional trips to vendor locations, other Company offices, or to the Rigs may be required.
• Support a corporate culture that ensures that line management, all employees and contractors maintain Information Technology management as a key value for success.
• Deliver Information Technology objectives to ensure a coordinated contribution to company goals
• Remain abreast of developments in Information Technology management methods, regulations and codes and advise management accordingly
• Ensure that key IT processes are thoroughly understood and that associated risks are identified, assessed and controlled to an acceptable level
• Monitor applications performance through implementation of a balanced set of leading and lagging indicators and a structured audit program, using trends and results to define, develop, track and close out preventative and corrective action plans
• Collaborate with business champions, users, internal customers and suppliers as needed on Information Technology initiatives:
• Prepare and validate requirements, specifications, budgets, timelines and other documents.
• Ensure financial integration and compliance in SAP
• Perform and coordinate support and troubleshooting activities Train champions and users
• Creating complex conceptual designs, including application interfaces and interactions
• Bachelors Degree in MIS, Finance, Accounting or equivalent is required
• Minimum of 5 years of SAP experience in: FICO, PS, EDI, Workflow, Security, Integration with MM and Payroll
• Some experience with GRC, Invoice Management and Business Object modules preferred
• Project management experience on at least 2 full life cycle implementations or upgrades
• Experience with PMI project methodology and ITIL framework preferred
• Experience in Oil and Gas related industries preferred
Objectwin Technology Inc - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard -
ObjectWin Technology, Inc. is a full service Information Technology solutions provider specializing in e-business, ERP and CRM...