SAP Finance (FICO) Business Analyst Lead
Put a LIFT in Your Career! NACCO Materials Handling Group, Inc. (NMHG), a world-class manufacturer of industrial lift trucks, has an outstanding opportunity for an exceptional and talented SAP FICO Business Analyst Lead in our North Carolina or Cleveland, OH facilities. NMHG designs, engineers, manufactures, sells and services a comprehensive line of lift trucks and aftermarket parts marketed globally under the Hyster and Yale brand names. We are one of the global leaders in the Material Handling industry and have been building relationships and partnering with our customers, suppliers, dealers and employees for over 80 years.
NMHG is looking for an energetic individual who will have a positive influence on the organization. You will be part of a dynamic team who works closely with key business and technical personnel on SAP specific projects and tasks.
As an SAP Business Analyst Lead, you will have the opportunity to deliver one-stop, tightly integrated process and technology solutions that enable NMHG around the world. You will apply your solid knowledge of both business and IT processes to support our challenging and constantly evolving business environment. Your excellent communication skills and consultative approach will provide SAP solutions that result in real business value. Our projects are not “easy”. You will learn the joy of being thorough and multi-talented.
This is not a programming job. We’re seeking a business-savvy candidate who excels at understanding and translating business needs and can match them with best practices and appropriate SAP solutions.
Key accountabilities include:
Enable Continuous Process Improvement
- Demonstrate a commitment to customer service; anticipate, meet and exceed expectations by resolving problems quickly and effectively.
- Provide consultation to troubleshoot problems, define resolution and change SAP as needed.
- Work with teams in different parts of the world to provide services to our internal customers.
- Provide regular training/documentation to SAP business users
Analyze Complex Business Needs
- Serve as subject matter expert and as a liaison between the business and SAP technical team.
- Maintain/promote strong SAP user group involvement to bring fresh ideas to the business.
- Identify and implement new practices and processes that are considered “best practice”.
- Work closely with other team members to develop new and improved business processes from within SAP’s suite of solutions and partner solutions.
- Identify efficient and creative ways to reduce cost by streamlining processes and systems.
- Drive continuous improvement through trend analysis and metrics management.
Apply Business Process Analysis
- Facilitate meetings to gather relevant information to ensure as-is processes are understood and to-be process design is appropriate and optimal.
- Apply appropriate level of detail to ensure solutions satisfy business problems and opportunities.
- Break down highly complex concepts into smaller, comprehensible concepts to ensure appropriate understanding and communication.
- Coordinate cross-functional participation to ensure consistency and adherence with global standards and best practices.
- Facilitate collaboration (e.g. stakeholders, team members, customers, etc.) to address issues, support decision-making and ensure common understanding.
- Utilize peer networking via SAP discussion forums, meetings, etc. to develop/validate plans.
- Facilitate interactive analysis and design sessions with business owners and programmers
- Assess impact of changes within FICO as well as across other functional areas.
- Analyze history, trends, and conduct root-cause analysis.
- Determine and implement new FICO functionality or modifications to SAP through configuration and collaboration with other development individuals.
- Provide direction to team members as needed during assigned projects
- Establish and manage project plans
- Business degree, accounting preferred
- Minimum 7 years experience with ERP in a large enterprise environment
- Minimum 5 years experience as a Business Analyst, Subject Matter Expert, Technologist, or Consultant working on ERP projects of medium complexity
- Understanding of relevant business processes
- Functional knowledge of SAP FICO modules
- SAP configuration experience preferred
- Ability to create process flow diagrams of medium complexity
- Advanced analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience with system development lifecycle and methods, agile preferred
- Solid project management experience
- Strong communication skills – oral and written; in one-on-one and group presentations
- Ability to travel – up to 20% - domestic and global
We are an equal opportunity employer with an excellent benefit package including medical, dental and life insurance, 401(k) and profit sharing.
NMHG - 11 months ago