MillerCoors is built upon a foundation of more than 288 years of brewing heritage. It is a legacy driven by our founders to brew the highest quality beers, and a commitment that continues today. Our vision is to create America's best beer company by driving profitable growth. And we insist on building our brands the right way through quality brewing, responsible marketing, and a commitment to sustainable development and community investments. We're building a true team of highly talented people. People who are passionate about the beer business, who love to win and have a desire to learn, and who always aim to amaze customers by doing the little things that make a big difference. |
Posting Job Description
Responsible for leading functional design and implementation of integrated solutions and enhancements to existing solutions while maintaining awareness of market best practices and industry trends in areas of application design and delivery. Ensures solution designs are aligned to business and BIS strategies. Collaborates with the BIS Process Leads, Solution/Enterprise architects, SAP Solution Designers and application architects to ensure alignment with the integrated solution to be delivered to meet business process requirements.
Collaborates with and supports Business Analyst in developing functional specifications. Identifies opportunities for improvement specific to area(s) of expertise. Leads and directs functional configuration teams which may represent on- and off-shore resources to implement, maintain, improve, and support SAP configuration of solutions according to agreed BIS strategy and plans
Design and delivery of business process solutions and improvements to specific domain area
· Contributes to development of Functional designs in support of Business Analysts to create integrated enterprise solutions for business process requirements focusing on best or standard business processes within solution area. Leads and directs functional teams while working with Process Leads, Project Managers and solution architect organizations.
· Works with Business Analyst to make critical contributions to the overall design of business process solutions. Defines the criteria for product/component selection to meet business solutions with the solution architects including leading decisions about tool selections for initiatives in assigned area.
· Follows MCDM to ensure successful implementation of projects and enhancements.
· Leads and directs BIS strategic partners to ensure business solution and quality targets are met in the delivery of IT services and solutions.
· Makes critical contribution to the governance processes defined to ensure business process designs align to the business requirements and conform to the standards defined by the Center of Excellences (COEs) which must include architectural strategies
· Monitors and reports on the progress of business solution projects, using appropriate quality assurance processes to ensure that programs, projects and enhancements are following defined standards, methods and procedures.
· Proactively monitors strategic direction on new product development to gain knowledge and understanding of their emerging technologies introduction. Identifies new and emerging SAP functional software and products based on own business process end-to-end expertise, assesses their relevance. Make recommendations of the potential value to the business solution by presenting to IT and business leadership.
· Plans and manages the evaluation of business process solutions. Identifies, proposes and initiates business solution process improvement activities with all levels of BIS leadership, devising solutions, and collaborating with the business partner organization to implement improvements.
· Takes action to make the most of opportunities that will have a measurable impact on operational effectiveness with associated benefits to the business which may include simplifying business process or architecture.
· Plans and manages quality delivery of testing plans and procedures including the cycle definitions with entry and exit criteria by defining what is successful.
· Leads cross-functional teams (SAP, non-SAP) to implementing integrated business solutions.
- Leads decision-making process including escalating for resolution as appropriate.
Education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or relevant field
- 3-6 years of expertise in SAP Configuration for multiple SAP modules including but not limited to: SAP Time, Payroll, Benefits and HR.
- In addition, understands the integration between SAP, HR, Time, Payroll with other SAP components and non- SAP Systems.
- 5-10 years designing and developing integrated business solutions, experience working in a collaborative environment, and leading and directing 3rd party service providers.
- Proven ability to mentor and coach less experienced team members.
- Combines functional competence with business and commercial awareness and strong communications skills.
- Possesses advanced knowledge of all types of information systems and detailed knowledge of more than one type.
- Demonstrates a rational and organized approach to the tasks undertaken with foremost goal to deliver a quality product.
- Has advanced knowledge of end-to-end system components and interfaces; including the ability to integrate variations of systems and services.
- Has advanced knowledge of testing procedures.
- Has excellent understanding of configuration issues.
- Has broad appreciation of project management techniques.
- Has a systematic, disciplined, and analytical approach to problem solving.
- Possesses good inter-personal skills, especially in managing all organizational levels of both IT and Business organizations.
- Has a comprehensive knowledge of several IT areas, including development and maintenance, and a broad understanding across the whole of the software lifecycle with a record of having applied that knowledge successfully in a variety of situations.
- Has a comprehensive knowledge of software process models and quality assurance.
- Has a comprehensive knowledge of software process improvement and can relate this to business and commercial issues.
- Is able to make sound decisions on major issues of software process improvement within an organization and takes responsibility for it on a functional, technical and managerial basis.
- Has advanced knowledge of the organization’s infrastructure and software development and maintenance methods, tools and techniques.
- Understands the organization’s strategy, policies and standards, and can lead the development of business solutions that fully utilize standards and strategic principles.
- Understands how solution design and support design changes impact the whole BIS and business organization.
- Has an advanced understanding of change management, configuration management, reliability and safety methods and the use of metrics.
- Understands project risk management.
- Can provide inputs into business and IT contingency planning.
- Demonstrates risk taking for business solution designs without compromising quality
- Expert in working collaboratively across business and BIS organization to gain agreement on business solutions.
- Advanced degree in IT or relevant field preferred
MillerCoors - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
MillerCoors is proof that beer can make old foes new friends. Long-time rivals, UK-based SABMiller and US-based Molson Coors put aside their...