Faurecia is an Equal Opportunity Employer
"Technical Perfection and automotive passion" is what defines Faurecia. We design, engineer and provide the best in technology, systems and services for automobile makers in every major market on all five continents. If you share our ambition for technical perfection and our passion for all things automotive, Faurecia has a career for you.
"Faurecia, a driving force…for your professional growth."
Group Information Systems (GIS)
is looking for an
SAP Functional Support
North America division located
in Auburn Hills (MI)
in order to support the modules Sales & Distribution - Material Management.
As a Functional Support in the SAP Manufacturing Integration and Intelligence (MII) domain, you will leverage your direct experience with SAP to support daily business activities and requirements, as well as supporting SAP launch activities in
North America. A strong prior experience with the MM and SD modules is required to understand and support our global MII shop floor model, as well as our global automotive business model.
As an integral part of your responsibilities, you will work directly with the North American Domain Lead (NADL) and global central team based in
Europe , acting as a liaison and interpreter between business sponsors, key users and project team. Your experiences with ASAP Methodologies will provide you with an opportunity to offer continuous improvement ideas to our project teams, business unit leaders and end-users.
With a strong international dimension, this position requires strong functional experience backed with a solid foundation in SAP fundamentals.
The ability to travel in order to support the needs of the business is a requirement.
The main responsibilities will be:
Level End User Support
Identification and escalation of problems in related sites
- Support the integration activities for local MII server setup, data migration, bar code scanner and label printer configuration.
- Receives and responds to incidents from Level 1 support (Helpdesk)
- Documents solutions/results about incidents in ticket management system
- Provides remote and on-site support when necessary
Active participation to the rollout phase of sites in North America
Coordinate and perform end user training
- Participation in gap analysis from during the initial project phase
- Participation in test phases of the applications
- Participation in the deployment phase
Change Management of the Application
- Participation of adjustments of training documentation specific to the sites
- Planning and execution of training session in coordination with the key user and project team
- Actively promoting utilization of best practices of the application and documentation of user procedures
- Collect and describe local requirements for change requests from the sites (RFC)
- Elaborate functional specification
- Facilitate and establish priorities and the approval of specifications- Act as liaison between the end users and
- Act as liaison between the end users and
- Ensure coherence and consistency of data by executing periodic tests
- Help functions areas to take actions to improve data quality
- Actively contribute to improvement of quality and efficiency of the SAP Support Chain
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Information Technology or related field
- Experience with 4 Full Life Cycle Implementations
- Experience with the full project life cycles of the SAP ERP system i.e. scoping, planning, designing, building, testing, and go-live
- Experience with SAP configuration / launch with the Materials Management module
- Versed in ASAP methodology
- Familiar with basic network management and server management fundamentals
- Familiar with major function modules in the Materials Management and Sales & Distribution modules;
- Good knowledge of SAP structures, configuration standards, object dependencies and tables
- Business aptitude in the discipline(s) relevant to the Materials Management and Sales & Distribution modules
- Good organizational skills; analytical and problem solving skills; team player
- Experience in project management
- Good communication and expression skills in an international environment
Faurecia - 16 months ago
You might say Faurecia Interior Systems has a deep seated love for the automobile industry. The company, a subsidiary of French auto parts...