IBM is searching for a consultant to perform Grants Management for SAP to Federal Government clients. This position is expected to provide expert level business process guidance on DOD SAP requirements and design. This position requires experience in designing/configuring business processes for Grants Management. Expertise with PPS (Procurement for Public Sector) preferred.
Primary Job Duties:
• Providing functional expertise to confirm/develop business requirements definition;
• Providing configuration data migration interface support and functional support as necessary;
• Assisting in the design of interfaces conversion programs reports and enhancements;
• Developing and maintaining systems documentation including business process procedures functional design specifications process flows and test cases;
• Supporting development of training work products and respond to trainer questions;
• Defining user authorization requirements;
• Providing post go-live help desk support assisting and resolving end user support problems resolving system defects (‘break/fix’) analyzing proposed improvements or changes to the Navy solution and system.
• Preparing/conducting briefings demos or training sessions.
Be a Package Solution Consultant at IBM. You won't just be solving IT problems, you'll be working with our top-tier clients to help them meet their business needs through innovative solutions. You'll be a trusted advisor, helping our clients make better, informed decisions. How? Using in-depth consulting skills, business knowledge, and packaged solution expertise, you'll work directly with clients to select, implement, support and effectively integrate IBM's world-class packaged technology solutions into their diverse business environments.
At IBM, you'll get experience with projects that span the globe, and work with the world's largest experienced services skill pool, in more than 170 countries worldwide. Join us.
Interested in learning more about IBM? Check out the IBM Global Careers newsletter .
- High School Diploma/GED
- At least 1 year experience in Knowledge of DoD business process in Grants Management
- At least 1 year experience in Expertise in business requirement development and documentation
- At least 1 year experience in Experience in design/configuration of SAP modules being implemented
- At least 1 year experience in Knowledge and expertise in all phases of development and deployment lifecycle
- At least 1 year experience in Federal experience desired (DoD/Navy experience preferred)
- Readiness to travel Up to 2 days a week (home on weekends-based on project requirements)
- English: Basic knowledge
- Bachelor's Degree
- At least 3 years experience in Knowledge of DoD business process in Grants Management
- At least 3 years experience in Expertise in business requirement development and documentation
- At least 3 years experience in Experience in design/configuration of SAP modules being implemented
- At least 3 years experience in Knowledge and expertise in all phases of development and deployment lifecycle
- At least 3 years experience in Federal experience desired (DoD/Navy experience preferred)
- English : Fluent
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
IBM - 14 months ago
International Business Machines Corporation (IBM), is an information technology (IT) company. s major operations include Global Technology...