GROM's client is in the midst of a business transformation project and they need an SAP HCM Payroll consultant to execute the following tasks:
- Assist in the design of the packaged software configuration and customization to meet the business process design and application requirements.
- Develop an application prototype and conduct a conference room pilot to validate the configuration design and explore gap resolution options.
- Configure the system to match the design.
- Component test the system configuration.
- Complete the Configuration Rationale documentation.
- Participate in additional testing, including assembly test of RICE-FW work units and system test.
- Complete all appropriate documentation required by the application developers, testers, deployment team, and application management team that will maintain the application
- Assist in defining and reviewing the technical requirements for the application, including security, integration, performance, and quality requirements.
- Assist in defining and reviewing the functional requirements for the application, specifically the gaps that will be filled through customizations.
- Work with the process teams to provide functions designs of individual RICE-FW components per the RICE-FW inventory.
- Confirm the completeness and consistency of the design deliverables. Resolve any inconsistencies discovered.
- Inform the Application Development Team Lead of any issues that may affect other areas of the project.
- Participate in quality reviews to help confirm traceability of the designs to the requirements.
- Participate in the transitions of the customization functional designs to the technical designers.
- Create Functional Designs.
- Provide functional guidance to the Technical Designer for the RICE-FW work units.
- 6 - 9 years of SAP HCM Experience
- At least 3 full lifecycle Payroll Implementations for US Payroll
Experience in the following:
- Integration of Kronos with SAP HCM
- Lead, Design and configure SAP Payroll processes for US including PCRs and Tax Processing
- Configure Post payroll processes including posting to FI/CO and 3rd Party
- Integration with CATSDB