Nike does more than outfit the world's best athletes. We are a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries, and push out the edges. We're looking for people who can grow, think, dream and create. We thrive in a culture that embraces diversity and rewards imagination. We seek achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it's about bringing what you have to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
As our Expert SAP IT Architect you'll be joining the TSS Enterprise Platform Architecture organization. TSS brings together technology and process expertise into one streamlined, consumer- and customer-oriented team. We deliver one-stop, integrated process and technology solutions that enable Nike, Inc.'s businesses and brands worldwide. Our focus is on providing Lean solutions that eliminate waste, maximize customer value, and drive profitable business growth.
You will help drive the SAP technical strategy, collaborate with SAP on future direction and communicate and coordinate with Nike customers of SAP technology. This individual's focus will be on SAP ECC software for our AFS (Apparel Footwear Solution), Retail, and HCM systems. You help the team in refining the Nike SAP architecture footprint, develop Nike roadmaps and work with teams to realize the roadmaps.
You will team up with other architects to influence SAP to develop solutions that fit Nike's needs. Work with teams at Nike to drive the use of standard SAP delivered solutions and content and lead the acceptance of new SAP technologies and versions at Nike.
The position will also be a go-to person for SAP development and technical governance ensuring the proper usage of this highly complex and business critical enterprise system.
The successful candidate has an in depth knowledge of supporting complex SAP installations for a large global multi-national company running 7/24.
- Responsible for ECC and other SAP architectures for specific projects.
- Be a go-to person for SAP technical capabilities.
- Provide guidance on how to leverage SAP based specific technologies to create the most effective solutions.
- Partner with other Architects, Vendors, business and technical teams to understand SAP system needs and translate into capability and platform roadmaps. While working with teams to see that roadmaps are realized.
- Provide consulting on solutions including how to leverage standard SAP functionality and how to enable requirements while minimizing on-going maintenance costs.
- Some Platform ownership responsibilities such as capacity planning, defining SLA measurements, etc.
- Create and enable Center of Excellence standards, best practices, governances, and patterns for developers.
- We implement things we don't just roadmap them.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science or equivalent or appropriate business experience that shows equivalent talent.
- 8+ years of SAP ABAP development experience including object based ABAP.
- 3+ years of SAP architect experience.
- In depth knowledge of how SAP software functions and experience supporting same.
- Proven ability to provide technical direction for highly complex problems.
- Ability to develop and communicate technical SAP strategies and roadmaps.
- Experience in developing technical roadmaps defining the rollout, migration and divestiture of SAP technologies.
- Required experience with SAP ECC 6.0 and preferred experience with newer versions such as HCM version 6.0 enhancement pack5 or 6 supporting ESS / MSS solutions.
- Required experience with SAP AFS, Retail and HCM.
- Experience with PI, CE, and SRM preferred.
- Experience with automated testing using SAP tools preferred. Ability to develop highly complex SAP objects (e.g. shared user exits, classes).
- Experience developing solutions for highly integrated, high volume, high speed applications.
- Research/troubleshoot highly complex OSS notes and issues related to the application of support packs.
- Experience working in consultation with SAP for development.
- Provide mentoring and coaching to Application Engineers
- Support complex system builds, transports reviews, system upgrade support including SPAU/SPDD resolution.
- Ensure consistency of design with the architectural vision / strategies.
- Research/troubleshoot complex system performance and stability issues.
- Experience upgrading large complex SAP ECC systems is required.
Nike - 17 months ago
NIKE, Inc. (NIKE) is engaged in the design, development and worldwide marketing of footwear, apparel, equipment, and accessory products....