Hope you are doing great.
Please send an excellent profile with details ASAP.
Role: SAP Infrastructure Architect
Location: San Francisco, CA
Duration: 6 months
- Working with CLIENT business and technology leads to develop high level designs, solution blueprint and project plan for SAP infrastructure refresh/modernization
- Acting as the primary infrastructure design contact on projects-Providing leadership, advice and guidance on infrastructure design
- Developing an understanding of the architecture , policies, processes and roadmaps
- Guiding and govern the implementation
- Influencing stakeholders to gain agreement for solutions
Subject matter expert on following-
- Experience in infra transformation projects useful preferably around SAP
- Experience with Virtualization technologies (VMWare, LPARs, LVM etc) from different vendors
- Experience with cloning, backup, batch processing, Disaster recovery, web based applications and infrastructure
- Experience of Storage mechanisms from diff vendors and pros and cons
- Experience with capacity planning, performance tuning at DB/OS level
- Broad technology knowledge across all data center services
- Understanding of cloud services
- Experience with non-Oracle to Oracle database or vice a versa migrations
- Excellent communication and planning skills
- Experience in having played a Leadership role.
- Broad understanding of Platform and network (firewalls) security
Aravind Reddy | Techwave Consulting Inc.
Phone # 484-870-4852 | Fax: 484.872.8716 |
email@example.com | www.techwave.net
Techwave Consulting - 12 months ago