The SAP NetWeaver PI Consultant role is a full time
position to strategically design and implement Copart’s
Technical Landscape and solutions, including integration
between SAP and non-SAP systems. This role will work
directly with Development team members, business
analysts as well as the basis team.
This position includes applying subject matter expertise
to identify, develop, and implement techniques to
improve productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate
risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and
concepts i.e. CRM Middleware
- Demonstrates knowledge of SAP NetWeaver PI
- Demonstrates knowledge of other SAP integration
prototypes to ensure proposed technical integration
- Participates in proof of concept analyses and
solution can meet business requirements.
interfaces to ensure adherence to PI standards
- Review and approve technical specifications for PI
to support business needs
- Perform PI development to enhance/create interfaces
event log files
- Monitor system security, application and system
Management data to highlight causes of frequent or
- Assist with regular reviews and analysis of Incident
high impact failures and suggest preventative action
team or vendor, while actively retaining ownership
- Escalate incidents, as necessary, to the appropriate
of the incident on behalf of the users. Notify users
analysis and resolution
- Solid understanding of native SAP tools for issue
product specialty (Technical).
- Identifies and evaluates appropriate uses for your
the data and technology domains of change.
- Develops the required work products/deliverables for
technical perspective, highlighting current state,
- Participates in providing gap analysis, from a
future state, client needs, and best practices
resources and builds problem-solving partnerships
- Establishes credibility at all levels with business
with colleagues (Relationship Management).
and a passion for excellence.
- Demonstrate integrity, commitment to stakeholders,
provide technical support as necessary
- Design and deliver training and training materials;
Adaptor configuration including JMS, JDBC,
- 4+ years experience with SAP NetWeaver XI/PI.
- Experience with SAP NetWeaver PI 7.0 or higher
- Experience with (SOA) Service Oriented Architecture
- Full understanding of PI mapping techniques, and PI
webServices, SOAP, iDoc, and RFC proxy
- In depth knowledge of XML, XSLT, WebServices and
and testing methodologies
- In depth knowledge of PI infrastructure architecture
- Experience with deploying PI across an enterprise
- Knowledge and understanding of software development
- Experience with configuration aspects of PI
PI Workbench, PI Integration Builder, PI Enterprise
- Strong technical skills in all areas of PI including
Service Builder, PI System Landscape Directory and
close contact with all our European countries as
- Excellent communication skills required, will have
well as our system provider.
- Knowledge about SAP Netweaver products.
- Must be proactive, flexible.
- Good communication skills in English
Computer Science, Information Systems, or Computer
- College diploma or university degree in the field of
Req. Code : SAP NetWeaver PI Consultant
Division/Department : Information Technology
Skills : Information Technology - > Business Systems
Copart, Inc. founded in 1982, connects buyers and sellers around the world. Copart remarkets salvage and clean title vehicles to dealers,...