- Demonstrates knowledge of SAP NetWeaver PI
- Demonstrates knowledge of other SAP integration concepts ie CRM Middleware
- Participates in proof of concept analyses and prototypes to ensure proposed technical integration solution can meet business requirements.
- Review and approve technical specifications for PI interfaces to ensure adherence to PI standards
- Perform PI development to enhance/create interfaces to support business needs
- Monitor system security, application and system event log files
- Assist with regular reviews and analysis of Incident Management data to highlight causes of frequent or high impact failures and suggest preventative action
- Escalate incidents, as necessary, to the appropriate team or vendor, while actively retaining ownership of the incident on behalf of the users. Notify users of resolutions.
- Solid understanding of native SAP tools for issue analysis and resolution
- Identifies and evaluates appropriate uses for your product specialty (Technical).
- Develops the required work products/deliverables for the data and technology domains of change.
- Participates in providing gap analysis, from a technical perspective, highlighting current state, future state, client needs, and best practices (Business).
- Establishes credibility at all levels with business resources and builds problem-solving partnerships with colleagues (Relationship Management).
- Demonstrate integrity, commitment to stakeholders, and a passion for excellence.
- Design and deliver training and training materials; provide technical support as necessary
- 4+ years experience with SAP NetWeaver XI/PI.
- Experience with SAP NetWeaver PI 7.0 or higher
- Experience with (SOA) Service Oriented Architecture
- Full understanding of PI mapping techniques, and PI Adaptor configuration including JMS, JDBC, webServices, SOAP, iDoc, and RFC Proxy
- In depth knowledge of XML, XSLT, WebServices and SAML standards
- In depth knowledge of PI infrastructure architecture
- Experience with deploying PI across an enterprise
- Knowledge and understanding of software development and testing methodologies
- Experience with configuration aspects of PI including Basis
- Strong technical skills in all areas of PI including PI Workbench, PI Integration Builder, PI Enterprise Service Builder, PI System Landscape Directory and NetWeaver Administrator
- Excellent communication skills required, will have close contact with all our European countries as well as our system provider.
- Knowledge about SAP Netweaver products.
- Must be proactive, flexible.
- Good communication skills in English
- College diploma or university degree in the field of Computer Science, Information Systems, or Computer Engineering.
JobServe USA - 16 months ago
copy to clipboard