Responsible to work with OCM Leader to manage and/or support all of OCM activities. Work with group and site leads to support and enable their understanding of OCM processes, execute on those processes and to help them improve the experience of leadership, managers and staff throughout the implementation.
Liaise with process core teams and implementation group teams to ensure appropriate knowledge transfer to prepare implementation group teams to execute change impact analysis, leader engagement and other OCM related activities.
Assist in deployment of global change and communication strategies developed during global realization including but not limited to the following OCM Activities:
Key Tasks within these activities include:
- Leadership alignment
- Change impact analysis
- Change readiness
- Stakeholder management
- Change readiness surveys
o Communications and knowledge transfer of specific tasks assignments, due dates and scorecarding
- Working with OCM team and group/site implementation to manage the execution the above tasks. Work will include:
o Ensure clear understanding of task impacts, resulting action plans, appropriate follow-up and communications are captured
o Continued facilitation and management of OCM activities throughout the wave
o Producing consolidated metrics for reporting to implementation groups, sites and leadership
- Facilitation, organization and coordination skills with ability to lead virtual team through activities to completion
- ERP or large systems implementation communications planning
- Strong track record of results based delivering against a project plan.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully meet goals in a fast moving, dynamic environment.
- Ability to work equally effectively independently and in a team setting
- Demonstrated ability to work virtually with many different culture groups
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Team oriented - ability to work virtually with cross-functional teams
- Ability to quickly assess issues and determine best approach for mitigation/resolution.
- Proficient in MS Office tools (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project, Visio)
- Experience in implementing OCM program for large ERP systems project. SAP experience is a plus
- Language Skills (Portuguese, Spanish) a plus
Since 1982, GROM has delivered the right business solutions to meet our customers' enterprise application challenges - with proven expertise...