The PI Developer position is responsible for integration of the SAP with SAP and/or non-SAP systems.
MAJOR AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY:
1. Lead planning, design and implementation of business process changes within assigned areas of responsibility. Lead planning and participate in the design and implementation of business systems which support assigned business processes. Define project objectives, scope, ownership and resource requirements.
2. Develop and maintain thorough understanding of existing business processes within assigned areas of responsibility, and the information and data they require and generate. Develop and maintain thorough understanding of the computer application functionality required to make those business processes effective.
3. Lead periodic review and assessment of current business processes versus the required functionality, and initiate proposals to modify or replace processes as necessary. Participate in periodic evaluation of the current computer applications portfolio versus the required functionality, and initiate proposals to modify or replace applications as necessary.
4. Develop and maintain the business case supporting business process re-engineering initiatives, including cost/benefit, quality, cycle time, ROI and other metrics as appropriate. Develop methods and tools to support this effort.
5. Develop requirements for the technical architecture supporting the business systems initiatives, and insure that these requirements are included in the corporate IS technical planning process.
6. Organize effective task and steering teams to address complex and cross-functional project requirements, issues and objectives. Develop project monitoring and reporting systems and processes.
7. May lead execution of business system application development, procurement, and/or implementation activities within assigned areas of responsibility.
8. Develop methods and tools for requirements definition, process modeling and design, systems design, data modeling, workflow, and project management. Maintain a high degree of competency in these methods and tools through training and hands-on application.
9. Direct outside consultation activities as required to meet project needs.
10. Develop RFQ/RFP's for third party application systems, design and/or development products and services. Evaluate proposals and rate capabilities versus internal process requirements. Support corporate Purchasing in the procurement process, as needed.
1. Minimum 5 years Process Integration development and support experience, SAP PI 7.X preferred.
2. Must have worked on at least 2 end-to-end implementation.
3. Interface design and development utilizing various delivery techniques and transfer methods.
4. PI development experience (design and configuration.)
5. Graphical mapping, XSLT, User Defined, ABAP, & JAVA Mapping techniques
6. Webservice development experience with in SAP PI
7. Expert knowledge in WSDL,XML,XSD
8. Expert Knowledge in adapter techniques (JDBC, FTP, HTTP, SOAP, JMS, File, RFC, IDOC etc.)
9. Expert knowledge in ESR, ID, RWB tools
10. Monitoring of SAP PI Environment for continued successful message delivery.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer/M/F/V/D
E-mail and password are case sensitive. Forgot your password?
For assistance, please see the Applicant Guide ,
or send an email to EmploymentCoordinator@mts.com
For Special Accommodation, click here .
Information about Security
© 2007 | All Rights Reserved. | Powered by HRsmart | Human Resources Software
MTS Systems Corporation - 22 months ago
In this world nothing is certain but death and taxes -- and those things tested by MTS Systems. The company produces testing systems that...