Capgemini, one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services, enables its clients to transform and perform through technologies. Capgemini provides its clients with insights and capabilities that boost their freedom to achieve superior results through a unique way of working - the Collaborative Business Experience - and through a global delivery model called Rightshore®, which aims to offer the right resources in the right location at competitive cost. Present in 35 countries, Capgemini reported 2010 global revenues of EUR 8.7 billion and employs over 108,000 people worldwide.
As a part of the Technology Services Group, the Senior Manager will be responsible for the full systems development lifecycle from requirements gathering through coding, testing and implementation of Leadership Delivery Solutions. The Senior Manager will work closely with clients and must demonstrate individual functional and professional knowledge to ensure work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber. The Senior Manager will apply project management expertise to identify, develop and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues and optimize cost savings for clients, and to ensure that all project deliverables are created on time and within budget by more junior team members. The Senior Manager will work closely with clients to address issues and identify opportunities. The Senior Manager will also carry specific yearly managed revenue and sales targets.
Capgemini US LLC and its U.S. affiliates are EEO/AA employers. Capgemini conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era, special disabled and other covered veteran status.
Role: SAP Plant Maintenance Lead
- A minimum of 5 years of SAP Plant Maintenance configuration and functional work experience is required with experience in most recent 2-3 projects in a lead role.
- A minimum of 3 full-lifecycle implementations in the area of SAP Plant Maintenance (SAP PM).
- Demonstrated knowledge of Master Data requirements for plant maintenance and asset management (Technical Objects, BOMs, Task Lists, Maintenance Plans)
- Experience implementing and supporting the following processes:
- Maintenance Notifications
- Corrective Maintenance
- Preventive Maintenance (both time-based and counter-based)
- SAP refurbishment
- SAP Test Equipment management.
- Working of Service Entry sheets
- A minimum of 5 years experience with client facing consulting engagements
- A minimum of 5 years experience managing multiple projects, assigning and managing work activities, meeting deadlines and developing project management reporting
- A minimum of 5 years experience working with the design, implementation, and support of knowledge management solutions and related technologies for collaborative information sharing
- A minimum of 5 full life cycle large project implementations
- A minimum of 5 years experience working with current solution configuration and process
- A minimum of 7 years in a Delivery Lead role leading a project team both onshore and offshore
- A minimum of 10 years knowledge of integration points and the order in which they must be executed
- A minimum of 10 years functional leadership experience in related solution
- Proven experience managing and leading small to large teams
- Extensive experience with management consulting or consulting services
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong executive presence and ability to interact with top executives
- Successful teamwork experience & demonstrated leadership abilities
- Bachelors Degree in a related area of study
- 10+ years of related work experience
- MUST be willing to travel extensively, up to 100%