Position is located at the Headquarters of Firestone Building Products, LLC in Indianapolis, Indiana. Firestone Building Products (FSBP) is a leading manufacturer and marketer of commercial/industrial roofing systems.
Primary responsibilities include :
- Monitoring inbound request queues, investigation, resolution, documentation, and responses for help desk support tickets, and participation in testing documentation and training of SAP solutions.
- Will work closely with Level 3 support as required.
- Works with the SAP Deployment and Business Analyst teams in the user testing, training and deployment of project related work.
- Assist in the development of usage policies and procedures; documentation of problems and resolutions; and creation and management of specific control documents.
We are offering competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefit package including 401(k) and annual bonus opportunity. A drug test is required as part of pre-employment.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
- Experience in Production Planning (PP)
- Experience with SAP ECC 6 core functionality
- Experience in SOP (Sales and Operational Planning) desired
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, analytical and communication skills are essential
- 4 years related experience
- AS Degree and 2 years related experience
- Ability to work directly with customers to probe and ask effective questions to fully diagnose both the root cause of the problem and the customer’s comfort level of the technology.
Bridgestone/Firestone - 9 months ago
The marks that Bridgestone Americas leave have everything to do with tires. The US subsidiary of Japan's Bridgestone, Bridgestone...