Position is located at the Headquarters of Firestone Building Products, LLC in Indianapolis, Indiana. Firestone Building Products (FSBP) is a leading manufacturer and marketer of commercial/industrial roofing systems.
Primary responsibilities include :
- Monitoring inbound request queues, investigation, resolution, documentation, and responses for help desk support tickets, and participation in testing documentation and training of SAP solutions.
- Will work closely with Level 3 support as required.
- Works with the SAP Deployment and Business Analyst teams in the user testing, training and deployment of project related work.
- Assist in the development of usage policies and procedures; documentation of problems and resolutions; and creation and management of specific control documents.
We are offering competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefit package including 401(k) and annual bonus opportunity. A drug test is required as part of pre-employment.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
- Experience in Production Planning (PP)
- Experience with SAP ECC 6 core functionality
- Experience in SOP (Sales and Operational Planning) desired
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, analytical and communication skills are essential
- 4 years related experience
- AS Degree and 2 years related experience
- Ability to work directly with customers to probe and ask effective questions to fully diagnose both the root cause of the problem and the customer’s comfort level of the technology.
- 2 years ago - save job
The marks that Bridgestone Americas leave have everything to do with tires. The US subsidiary of Japan's Bridgestone, Bridgestone...