SAP PRA Functional Consultant is responsible for implementing business solutions to achieve the expected business outcome by utilizing their SAP skills in business process design, configurations, testing and deployment.
• Expert with SAP PRA module
• Proficient with SAP FICO module and Finance
• Prior project experience required
• Prior training experience a plus
• Must be able to produce consistently high quality work within expected time frames.
• Diligence and thoroughness are prerequisites
• Well-developed English skills
• Must be work process oriented
• Must demonstrate a sound work ethic
• Minimum 5 years experience in implementing SAP PRA projects, including configuration
• Experience in other FICO areas is desirable.
• Validate business requirements for PRA processes
• Analyze and map business requirements to the SAP pre-configured footprint.
• Identify gaps and configure the SAP PRA module to meet business requirements, including specific regulatory requirements.
• Create functional specifications for development objects
• Perform unit and functional integration testing
• Review training documentation and update as required
• Provide PRA training to team members and end users
• Develop cutover plans and oversee transition of projects to production environment
• Provide post implementation support
MRE Consulting, Ltd. - 16 months ago