Develop business Case for process transformation and optimization.
Enhance the success of process transformation by working with service providers - selection through to implementation and monitoring.
Monitor global processes; provide summaries of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and performance statistics to identify key areas of opportunity.
Successful execution of the full lifecycle of functional process optimization, transitioning to a shared service model.
Provide service excellence by identifying key business issues and determining process need.
Oversee the quality of deliverables and effectively manage the team and day-to-day relationships to ensure exceptional performance of processes.
Analyze “to-be” processes and procedures within SAP and transition them to a support model.
Design and implement a sustainable process organization and enable the company to leverage onshore and off-shore capabilities.
Establish training needs and organizational readiness to manage the “to-be” SAP processes area
The SAP Process Change Manager will be the change agent for Benjamin Moore’s enterprise processes. The role will be responsible for process transformation feasibility assessments, implementation, and optimization for all of the enterprise processes that run on the SAP ERP platform.
- Subject matter expertise in Shared Services or back office functional processes optimization.
- Maintain open communication with Benjamin Moore process leads, service providers, and internal staff Work collaboratively with the on-going ERP program team that is designing and implementing the “to-be” processes in SAP.
- Lead the process change through a well-defined roadmap, strategy and execution methodology. Relentless and delivery focused
The ideal candidate will be a hands-on process manager who has extensive experience transitioning core processes of Order to Cash, Procure to Pay and Record to Report to a captive, BPO or hybrid model. Work experience with processes implemented on SAP ERP is highly preferred.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer F/M/D/V
- A minimum of 10 years of previous business consulting / industry experience
- Experience in ERP Process Transformation; SAP experience is a plus
- Subject matter expertise in Shared Services or back office functional processes optimization
- Demonstrated success in working with process outsourcing providers
- Must have the passion for quality, continuous improvement, excellence and innovation
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Project, MS Visio, MS PowerPoint)
SYSTEM ACCESSIBILITY STATEMENT:
Benjamin Moore & Coendeavors to make applying for open positions accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website, or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org . Please note that we will reply only to inquiries regarding system accessibility and will not respond to any other inquiries sent to this email address.
Not only can you paint the town red with Benjamin Moore paints, you can stain and finish it as well. In addition to ready-mixed colors --...