GROM's client seeks a highly experienced SAP Program Manager for a SAP Manufacturing deployment. Program is strategically important and highly visible. This is a multi-year role.
- Program includes sites in Italy, India, Costa Rica and Dominican Republic and requires exceptional coordination skills across multiple projects within the program.
- Spanish and/or Italian speaking skills a plus.
- Contract role for 12-24 months with possible extension for exceptional PM.
- Ideal candidate has 15 plus years as PM on global SAP manufacturing deployments.
- Local candidates preferred. Candidates outside market area will be considered (rate must be inclusive of your travel expenses).
- PMP certification a plus but not required as long as the candidate can demonstrate clear command of program/project management standard best practices.
- Big Consulting firm experience a big plus.
- Strong gut leadership required, best candidates are confident using facts to recommend action, drive results and not be afraid to take a stand.
- Must have experience and comfort leading C-suite crucial conversations that deliver desired outcomes.
- Must have personal successes tackling the most complex and challenging program management issues, leadership gaps, etc.
- The ideal candidate will have SAP Manufacturing global program delivery in his/her background, be exceptional at project change control, issue management and stakeholder engagement, as well as be a motivational team leader and virtual team manager.
Grom - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard