GROM's client seeks an experienced SAP Program Manager for an SAP ECM deployment.
- Contract role for 6-12 months with possible extension for exceptional PM.
- Ideal candidate has 15 years or more as PM, and global SAP deployment experience.
- PMP certification a plus but not required as long as the candidate can demonstrate clear command of program/project management standard best practices.
- Big consulting firm experience a big plus.
- Strong gut leadership required, best candidates are confident using facts to recommend action, drive results and not be afraid to take a stand.
- Must have experience and comfort leading C-suite crucial conversations that deliver desired outcomes.
- Must have personal successes tackling the most complex and challenging program management issues, leadership gaps, etc.
- The ideal candidate will have SAP ECM global program delivery in his/her background, be exceptional at project change control, issue management and stakeholder engagement, as well as be a motivational team leader.
- Need strong leaders for PMs who are willing to role model desired leadership behavior, address critical issues and hold people accountable for execution.
Grom - 4 months ago
Since 1982, GROM has delivered the right business solutions to meet our customers' enterprise application challenges - with proven expertise...