They need a very Sr. consultant with 10 + yrs in SAP . We can pay upto $85/hr all inclusive. Client likes local resources with long term project experience. Those relocating also an option, but they MUST relocate. Service Industry experience would be preferred if available.
NYC – 6 – 8 months.
Role Description: The Senior SAP SD Consultant is responsible for designing, developing, implementing and controlling the SD module areas of the client templates to meet global and local legal/business requirements (ensuring all core OMS business requirements are maintained, new business needs are proactively supported, and new SAP functionality delivers business benefits). Overall responsibility for the execution and control of all SD aspects of Master Client configuration, and for comprehensive Regression testing before any changes are released to the Production environment.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND ADDITIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES
• Liaise with other CoE OMS members to maintain and apply coherent, optimized, integrated, and standardized processes
• Liaise with other CoE teams to communicate OMS SD aspects, and co-ordinate and optimize cross-module requirements
• Prepare comprehensive documentation required according to methodology for all SD aspects
• Prepare formal ABAP specification documentation as required
• Support the entire implementation effort during all project stages, ensuring that in areas of assigned responsibility milestones and related sign-offs are achieved on a timely basis and in accord with current project plan
• Monitor progress of all SD tasks against project plan
• Actively promote the global template approach within the organization
• Involvement in SAP R/3 demonstrations as required
• Other duties as directed by the Global OMS manager
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
• At least 5 years hands-on SD configuration experience
• Completion of a minimum of 4 distinct SAP implementations as a member of the SD team, with good exposure to the integration points with SAP Financial modules in at least 2 implementations
• Excellent in-depth technical knowledge coupled with extensive hands-on experience of configuring and delivering business solutions in SD
• Strong technical knowledge coupled with good hands-on experience of configuring and delivering business solutions in MM
• Specific configuration experience and detailed familiarity with Resource related billing in ECC 6.0 is essential
• Strong understanding of the integration points between the SD and MM modules, together with a sound grasp of those between the logistics modules and FI, PS & CO
• In ECC 6.o must have an expert knowledge of the SD module, a sound knowledge of the MM module, as well as a general awareness of broader ongoing SAP developments
• Prior experience of adapting SAP to a Service sector environment would be definitely advantageous
• Persuasive and convincing advocate of the necessity for a centrally-owned template approach in a global implementation
• Be able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines