The SAP Specialist works inside the team of Production Project Planners as a production planning expert, being responsible for the planning of projects inside the organization.
This role is a key user of the SAP system, being a contact point for issues or problems that employees encounter.
1. Order Request/Special Material/Explosion Review of Project Structure Placement
- Be the key person to support the newly developed SAP process at PNA
- Creation of Project Structure in Nexus & SAP
- Scheduling of projects via SAP Project Structure & Project Budget Schedule
- BOM Conversion from Design to Production
- Monitoring/Researching and Advising COGI errors
- Monitoring Open Planned Orders
- Monitoring Open Purchase Requisitions
- Monitoring Expired Production/Purchase Orders
- Monitor Work Center Stock
- Monitor transfers of requirements to work centers
- Monitor Confirmations in Work Centers
2. Order Request/Special Material/Explosion Transfers
3. Creation of Purchase Requisitions
4. Insertion of Special Material number/Sublot (Tracking Number)
5. Create routings in SAP
6. Creation of Purchase Requisitions
7. Creation of Production Orders
8. Insertion of Sublot (Tracking Number)
9. Creating Variants & Reviewing ZP100P
10. Enter sublots in TSR
11. Create Sublot (query) packages for Assembly
12. Distribute to S/R picking list (with storage bins) for sublot transfers to work centers
At least 2 years’ experience working with SAP production (PP and MM modules). Having tested the introduction of the SAP system into an organization with the relative change management is required. A previous experience of having deployed SAP in an organization preferred. Experience in construction industry a plus.
If you are interested in learning more about these roles, please send resume to:
- 3 years ago - save job
We recognize that this may sound harsh however it is only business and we are committed to only finding the best candidate for our client...