SAP Sustain Analyst-INF0001508
- Support all change/release management processes for the SAP applications assigned
- Support the incident management process for the SAP applications assigned.
- Ensure that the SAP applications assigned are secure and compliant to GM requirements.
- Monitor service level requirements to meet customer and IT specifications
- Monitor all changes to existing SAP applications and assure vendor compliance with change control, release management strategy, and configuration management processes
- Ensure that service continuity, availability, and capacity management plans are defined, implemented and tested for assigned SAP applications
- Ensure compliance to GM IT security policies and practices
- Ensure SAP application teams are following ITIL best practices with incident, problem, release and change management
- Support as a team member on SDF project teams to ensure operational readiness of new system deployments or system enhancement
- Continually strive to reduce GM structural costs
- Provide new ideas to increase value of systems to business
Location 200 Renaissance Center Detroit MI
- Excellent interpersonal skills to work effectively with all levels of business
- Able to take technical SAP discussions to the appropriate level to foster proper understanding to drive decisions and forward progress
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Analytical ability to solve complex problems
- Can understand both business process as well as underlying SAP systems configuration
- Basic knowledge of SAP structure and module relationships
- Bachelors in Information Systems
- 0 - 2 years experience in SAP sustain management in an outsourced environment
Primary Location: US-MI-Detroit
Posting Date : Apr 5, 2012, 11:32:33 AM - Ongoing
Job: Information Technology
General Motors - 20 months ago
Growth opportunities at GM for talented people are as wide as the world.
From the design and engineering of new state-of-the-art plants...