The SAP Technical Writer will develop SAP technical end user documentation for different stakeholders/audience (operations, end user, customer) . They will produce instruction manuals and other supporting documents to communicate complex and technical information more easily. They also develop, gather, and disseminate technical information among customers.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Develop SAP technical and user documentation for different stakeholders/audience (operations, end user, customer)
· Content will include: printed, on-line help and website
· Content will cover: marketing, planning, installation, configuration, operations, support
· Translation into multiple languages and localization req – this may be done by other translators
(Spanish, Farsi, Arabic)
- Organize materials and complete writing assignments according to set standards regarding order, clarity, conciseness, style, and terminology
- Maintain records and files of work and revisions
- Interview production and engineering personnel and read journals and other material to become familiar with product technologies and production methods
This position requires a bachelor’s degree and 2-4 years of relevant work experience or equivalent relevant work experience.
NJVC, LLC - 14 months ago
An Alaska Native Corporation, Chenega Corporation has gone from landowner to business titan. Founded in 1974 to represent the Chenega people...