GROM's client is looking for a SAP Technical Manager to lead a major SAP instance consolidation effort. This client will be combining two instances of SAP into one global instance while also creating their own in-house data center to house the instance. Furthermore, this project will involve virtualization of the instance. The appropriate candidate must have extensive experience with managing tasks/process for such an effort.
- Must have SAP Certification from SAP (not WebSphere or IBM or another)
- Preferably PMP certified
- Must have experience utilizing Solution Manager as a project management tool
- Preferably experienced with all of the following (CTS+, ChaRM, SLD, BPM, BPR)
- Must have experience managing an SAP Virtualization project
- Virtual Life Cycle Management experience preferred