Job Title : SAP Project Manager for Full end to end WM Implementation
- Establishing and implementing project methodologies and processes within work teams
- Project Scheduling - Establish a project plan, based line the plan, manage schedule and resource load. Assure plan is integrated with each team and follows internal project methodology.
- Manage project operation budget
- Lead and develop project team members
- Integrate with other projects to support a program approach
- Work with business partners to understand business process needs and analyze requirementsFacilitate resolution of cross-team business issues amongst business groups
- Manage the SAP solution to realize the business benefits required in the most cost-effective way
Candidates can be located anywhere in the US including but not limited to Atlanta, Florida, New York, Philadelphia or Texas..
Virtustream (www.virtustream.com ) is a leading enterprise cloud
software and services provider. The company's secure high-performance cloud platform, xStream, enables hybrid cloud deployments, supports multiple hypervisors, and is the industry's first to offer a sub-virtual machine pricing model that is truly
consumption-based. Virtustream’s team comprises of architects, engineers and
developers with deep expertise in cloud migration strategies, cloud platform
deployment, enterprise application management and advanced data center
We lead our suite of offerings with our Cloud Advisory Services providing expertise in the areas of cloud adoption, architecture strategy, migration roadmaps and integration services. Depending on your requirements, our xStream Cloud Platform
can deliver private, multi-tenant or hybrid cloud alternatives, all managed
within a single pane of glass. We then maximize your business’s productivity
with Cloud Cover , a set of managed services tuned to optimize the way your applications run in a cloud.
Since we recognize that “one size does not fit all”, we also provide Cloud Staging & Network Services geared towards colocating physical assets running workloads deemed unsuitable for the cloud yet needing to interact heavily with applications that are running in it. This allows your organization to adapt at its own pace while
ensuring integrity, security and performance throughout the transformation.
QUALIFICATIONS - KNOWLEDGE - SKILLS:
- 5-7 Years Full life cycle SAP experience
- Project Management experience in a Warehouse and Logistics environment
- Solution development leadership
- Ability to demonstrate SAP functionality
- Functional management experience in IT, especially an SAP application area, is a strong plus
- Four year degree (or equivalent experience) in computer science, engineering, or business with a supply chain or financial emphasis preferred
- Estimating and project management skills required
- PMP Certification