SAP Workflow Consultant
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop Workflow requirements and serve in an advisory role for the client.
- Participate in Workflow Design Workshops
- Develop Workflow Requirements
- Participate in Project Plan Development as Directed
- Develop ABAP code as necessary for Workflow projects.
- There will be minimal, if any, system development in the project.
- Need good English communication skills.
Start: 1/2/2013 or ASAP
End: 4/2/2014 (2 months after it starts)
SAP, Workflow, ABAP, requirements gathering
sologig - 8 months ago