The successful candidate will be able to collect, store, transform, and cleanse data in preparation for reporting and analysis. Tools such as SAS Data Integration Studio, SAS Enterprise Guide, and other SAS Data Quality solution products such as Dataflux will be utilized. Other tasks include building SAS Information Maps, OLAP cubes, and writing custom SAS code.
Qualifications Experience transposing, transforming and cleansing data, as well as designing, building, and maintaining data warehouses. Strong knowledge of the SAS programming language and data structures.
* SAS Enterprise Guide
* SAS Data integration Studio
* Base SAS, Macros & Stored Processes
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills
* SAS Management Console
* SAS Enterprise Miner
* Working with business units to define application requirements
* Testing and Validation
* Exposure to other database applications such as Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, etc. is highly desirable.
Pinnacle Solutions Inc - 22 months ago