The Database Marketing Analyst partners with multiple business lines across the organization to execute direct marketing programs and campaigns. They are experts on available data and an advisor in determining selection criteria for our customers. Analysts are responsible for extracting data across many sources and implementing lists in multiple delivery channels using SAS. In addition, the Database Marketing Analyst must have an understanding of customer privacy laws/policies and act as an advocate for protecting our customers information and privacy preferences.
Participates in the identification, design, development and implementation of assigned projects. Assigned projects may be general or systems related in nature. Interfaces with internal and external resources to ensure successful and timely completion in accordance with clients needs. Participates in the training of clients and evaluating the project. Sets expectations of the project team and evaluates overall team performance.
The focus of this position is campaign execution and does not require statistical modeling.
- Bachelors or equivalent work
- Project management experience
- 5 or more years of database marketing analyst experience
- Expertise with SAS solutions and/or Enterprise Guide or proven ability to learn a coding language.
- Strong understanding of relational databases and query efficiency
Note: COMSYS is now Experis
- Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Experience with SQL, SQL Server, MS Excel & DB2 desired but not required
- Experience with marketing campaign execution
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to identify and resolve exceptions and to analyze data
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working with Marketers
National SAS Business Analytics & Clinical Practice
+1 269 553 5150
+1 269 553 5198
Celebrating 30 years as an Analytics Consulting Organization.
CareerBuilder - 11 months ago
Transforming challenges into opportunity. Accelerating careers. Propelling business growth. Few companies can match Experis’ scope, hi...