We are seeking a SAS Statistical Programmer who will be responsible for producing analysis from user requirements as well as various ad-hoc support requests. In addition, the successful candidate will provide leadership for other programmers/statisticians and help develop generic code to be re-used for multiple projects
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Drive statistical analysis for multiple projects
• Solid understanding of SAS programming and various SAS tools including Enterprise Miner
• Review data to verify integrity and consistency for completeness, accuracy and suitability, including data adherence to protocol, data coding integrity, reliability of collection and interpretation.
• Combine data from multiple sources (including Excel) and reformat to produce analysis datasets.
• Create SAS programs according to requirements specifications and following SOPs to produce accurate and timely results.
• Maintain organized, complete and up-to-date study documentation, testing and validation/quality control documents and programs in compliance with company and regulatory standards.
• Perform peer reviews which include reviewing code, confirming accuracy of results, conforming to company style guidelines.
• Develop programs or code to be used for multiple studies or multiple functionsormats (.rtf, .html) a plus.
• Experience with DBMS systems such as MySQL, SQL Server, and Oracle a plus