We are seeking a SAS Programmer who will be responsible for producing reporting output from user requirements as well as various ad-hoc support requests.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Qualifications The ideal candidate will possess:
- Develop various types of reporting output using Enterprise Guide and Base SAS.
- Combine data from multiple sources (including Excel) and reformat to produce reporting datasets.
- Review data to verify integrity and consistency for completeness, accuracy and suitability
- Create stored processes to enable access to reporting routines from within various SAS platform interfaces
- Utilize and understand current in-house SAS programs.
- At least 2 years of SAS programming experience
- Strong familiarity with both Base SAS and Enterprise Guide
- Experience with Stored Processes
- Knowledge of SAS macros, arrays, SQL, SAS/STAT, and SAS/Graph.
- Experience with software development lifecycle processes (i.e. requirements, design, testing, validation)
- Experience with the SAS Business Intelligence platform a plus
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite and SAS ODS to produce output in different formats (.rtf, .html) a plus.
- Experience with DBMS systems such as MySQL, SQL Server, and Oracle a plus