The successful candidate will have a strong grasp of SAS programming and be familiar with Enterprise Guide, stored processes, macros and SAS Web Report Studio. This role will be developing code for either user testing or validation in a highly regulated environment
- 3+ years of SAS programming and Software Engineering experience
- Base SAS procedures such as Proc Report, Proc Tabulate, Proc Freq, etc.
- Proficiency in SAS/Graph, and SAS/STAT, SQL, ODS, Macro programming
- Proficiency in SAS AF (SCL Methods)
- Working experience with PC and Windows XP Operating System, MS Word, Excel, Project
- Working experience with Oracle and/or other databases
- SAS Enterprise Guide
Other non-technical skills required:
Potential Verification activities:
- Ability to write software verification test documents
- Excellent Math and Stats aptitude
- Familiarity with all phases of a software development project
- Working experience in a highly regulated industry is preferred
- Working Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently as well as on a team
- BS or Masters in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or equivalent experiance
- reading and understanding the Requirements documents
- writing and/or modifying the verification documents for various modules of the software
- implementing and testing code in SAS
- executing tests.
- creating test scenarios, input data, expected output
- developing test tools in SAS to generate the expected output
- finding any bugs in the software.