We are seeking a SAS Programmer who will be responsible for producing reporting output from user requirements as well as various ad-hoc support requests. |
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Develop various types of reporting output using Enterprise Guide and Base SAS.
• Combine data from multiple sources (including Excel) and reformat to produce reporting datasets.
• Review data to verify integrity and consistency for completeness, accuracy and suitability
• Create stored processes to enable access to reporting routines from within various SAS platform interfaces
• Utilize and understand current in-house SAS programs.
Qualifications The ideal candidate will possess:
• At least 2 years of SAS programming experience
• Strong familiarity with both Base SAS and Enterprise Guide
• Experience with Stored Processes
• Knowledge of SAS macros, arrays, SQL, SAS/STAT, and SAS/Graph.
• Experience with software development lifecycle processes (i.e. requirements, design, testing, validation)
• Experience with the SAS Business Intelligence platform a plus
• Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite and SAS ODS to produce output in different formats (.rtf, .html) a plus.
• Experience with DBMS systems such as MySQL, SQL Server, and Oracle a plus
Pinnacle Solutions Inc - 18 months ago