Responsible for teaching all aspects of the Water Exercise program.
Essential Job Functions
1) Perform daily teaching of classes.
2) Correctly store and maintain all program supplies.
3) Respond to participant questions.
4) Assist with First Aid and CPR in emergency situations.
5) Assist with special events and various administrative duties.
Preferred Knowledge - Abilities & Skills
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Four year college degree or in process of degree
- First Aid and CPR certification
- Knowledge of general water safety
- Ability to teach
- Ability to carry out departmental emergency procedures
- Ability to provide exemplary customer service to participants
- Ability to perform physical activity as required
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions
Licenses & Certifications
First Aid and CPR certification preferred
Valid Class C Texas driver's license
Physical Tasks & Working Conditions
The incumbent typically works in an outdoor environment with exposure to all weather conditions under direct sunlight and may be required to walk, bend, and stoop.
Minimum Education & Work Experience
High school diploma or General Equivalency Diploma (GED)
No experience required
Or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.