Foundation Bank is looking for an energentic sales professional to join our team! Please see below for position details.
Generates revenue by acquiring new clients and by closing transactions. Develops external referral sources through participation in bank events, community activities, and participation in professional associations. Responsible for knowing all bank/loan products and making referrals to other areas as appropriate. Continually develops new business by identifying target clients, networking, meeting with target clients, and selling the bank’s loan services. A wide degree of creativity and determination to sell is expected. Reports to SBA Program Manager.
- Prospects for new clients leading to transactions
- Creates a referral network with prospective clients
- Targets and participates in business events and selective community organizations to promote the bank’s image and source business contacts and referrals
- Possesses a thorough understanding of SBA programs and processes
- Prepares and develops presentations and effective sales promotion materials for meetings with potential clients and/or referral sources
- Maintains ability to analyze credit and assess the small business opportunities of a prospective client in a timely manner
- Gathers all the necessary information from a client to be able to assess transaction potential
- Presents to the Board of Directors periodically to discuss Small Business Account related material
- Maintains knowledge of Standard Operating Procedures including rules and regulations as it pertains to Small Business Accounts
- Instrumental in ensuring a smooth transfer of relationship to Relationship Manager post-transaction
- May require accreditation for specialties
- Attends sales meeting as scheduled and as directed by supervisor
- Attends all required compliance training
- May be assigned other projects and duties as needed
REQUIRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND SKILLS:
- Bachelors degree in finance, accounting, or related field
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience working with SBA
- Strong sales acumen (cold calling, appointment setting, selling, closing)
- Advanced technology and computer experience
- Ability to write and present reports and presentations and track results
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
If you are interested please email your resume in response to this posting or visit our website at www.foundationbank.com and submit it there.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Foundation Bank is an Affirmative Action/Equal Employment Opportunity Employer