• The primary objective of the SBU Sales Executive position is to grow profitable revenue and ensure client retention. Execute the business plan to position Xerox as the premier provider of enterprise solutions and services. Develop pipeline to expand current and additional offerings resulting in sales revenue and incremental annualized rate of return (ARR) through Signings. Manage day-to-day selling activities to result in sale revenue activity. Develop and grow client relationships.
• Overall revenue scope per territory is on average $7M Post Sales Revenue with an average of 7 accounts per territory. The position is an individual contributor which has both internal and external interface at the executive level.
• Drive for Business Results - Execute the sales strategy within the Client and marshal the resources required to ensure the strategy (and tactics supporting the strategy) achieve plan
• Develop and maintain pipeline opportunities utilizing SFDC (Sales Force Dot Com)
• Develop 30/60/90 day outlook for Achieved Revenue (Sales and OLR) and ARR (Signings)
• Partner with respective Geographic SBU to ensure services delivered achieve and / or exceed revenue and profit targets.
• Expand client relationships in all functional areas.
• Increase profitable revenue growth by introducing new products, services/solutions and increasing demand for existing Products/Services/Solutions
• Engage and utilize the appropriate contract negotiation resources and vehicles for new services and solutions
• Ensure financial governance processes (Deal Review) are adhered to for all new and renew opportunities
• Ensure contract negotiations are fulfilled and the client relationship is preserved
• Leverage industry marketing, and alliance partnerships to develop client relationships and new opportunities
Minimum Bachelor's Degree
Preferred Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certification
Candidate Background: Skills, Knowledge & Ability: Minimum requirements:
Demonstrates successful performance in key client-interfacing roles.
Ability to work with and communicate to all levels of management.
Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills; ability to manage priorities and workflow.
Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
Proven leadership and business acumen skills.
Demonstrates ability to interpret economic conditions and relevant business indicators and anticipate the impact on the Operation and each SBU.
Xerox - 19 months ago
Why build your career at Xerox?
Because every day you’ll work alongside people who are as passionate about new ideas, customer...