SCADA Engineer |
- Syracuse NY
Professionals Incorporated has a direct hire opportunity available for a SCADA Engineer.
In this role you will design HMI applications and integrate those with PLC controlled machinery
- Develop, deploy and maintain SCADA systems.
- Develop operator interfaces, recipes, data collection, alarms, and reports for machinery.
- Designing hardware and software functional specifications for automated processes.
- Test systems to ensure functionality and monitor systems to quickly address problems or adjust automated processes as required.
This opportunity provides excellent compensation, bonus, and benefits.
- 5+ years of experience working with SCADA Systems.
- Experience using Wonderware 8.0 - 10.0, ArchestrA, or iFIX.
- BS Degree in a technical field.
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without restriction.
For immediate consideration submit your Resume
Professionals Incorporated is an EOE
Feb 20, 2013
- n/a -
- n/a -
US - New York
ConstructionJobs.com - 22 months ago