About Schneider Electric
As a global specialist in energy management with operations in more than 100 countries, Schneider Electric offers integrated solutions across multiple market segments, including leadership positions in Utilities & Infrastructures, Industries & Machine Manufacturers, Non-residential Buildings, Data Centres & Networks and in Residential. Focused on making energy safe, reliable, efficient, productive and green, the Group's 130,000 plus employees achieved sales of 22.4 billion euros in 2011, through an active commitment to help individuals and organizations make the most of their energy. www.schneider-electric.com
This position is the primary sales position within the organization responsible for identifying and selling SCADA solution-based projects. Position is responsible for using excellent product and customer knowledge to educate customers on the application competitive advantages and how they meet the customer's needs. This position is responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with new and existing customers to identify the scope of work, estimate and sell systems and solutions to meet or exceed his/her booking and booked gross margin budgets. This position is also responsible for maintaining a post-sale relationship.
1. Sells systems solutions to executive level decision-makers.
2. Prospect for, identify, and qualify potential sales opportunities.
3. Cultivate, develop and maintain long-term customer relationships.
4. Write specifications or RFQs for customer.
5. Develop and implement sales strategies and tactics for individual sales opportunities.
6. Prepare and deliver audit reports and proposals.
7. Generate and implement sales presentations.
8. Process and analyze feasibility assessments and/or all bid/contract documents.
Schneider Electric - 2 years ago
If you're hungry for power, this company can help. Schneider Electric is a leading global manufacturer of equipment for electrical...