Installs and maintains a variety of Electric SCADA systems and components. Provides primary technology support for system operators. Performs and documents tasks supporting compliance with multiple regulatory requirements. Provides operational training as needed for all system users.|
Principle Job Duties
1. Maintain system operator workstations and software applications supporting SCADA, security systems, and various electronic monitoring systems.
2. Configure and maintain SCADA system application database, supporting reliable remote field operation of electric transmission and distribution infrastructure.
3. Maintain multiple wired and wireless communication networks supporting SCADA, security systems, and various electronic monitoring systems.
4. Insure regulatory compliance by performing tasks and maintaining documentation required by FERC, NERC, TRE, ERCOT, and other regulatory entities.
5. Provide ongoing training to system users.
6. Install, troubleshoot, and repair electronic and electro-mechanical field devices such as RTUs, relays, and data concentrators.
7. Continually assess existing tasks and processes for enhancements to efficiency and quality of outcome. Communicates these assessments to appropriate personnel for consideration.
8. Perform other duties as assigned.
Texas Municipal League - 13 months ago