JBT Aerotech Services is an industry leading, dedicated provider of Maintenance Services to Airlines throughout North America. Our maintenance services cover the full range of service from 24 hour, 7 day per week on-site service and emergency call out, to periodic maintenance of equipment based on technical visits quarterly, semi-annually, and/or annually with supplementary emergency support and call out as needed. SCADA Technician
- This position will support Facility HVAC Engineers with building automation control system operations, functions, and troubleshooting
- This position will support Technicians with GSE PosiCharge™ systems .
- Responsible for continued, daily maintenance of the building management systems and CAAMS
- Insurance of Data integrity on all software applications (i.e. CAAMS, I/Net, INSQL, Factory Suite Gateway, Clearscada, Matrkon, Metasys, Kepware, Cimetric , RSLogix, Synergy, )
- Support AOA technicians in PPB/PCAir troubleshooting
- Required knowledge of Human Machine Interface (HMI) and PLC Programming
- Allen Bradley PLC and Controls Troubleshooting and Maintenance experience a must.
- Required knowledge of PosiCharge™ systems
- Required experience working with 480 volts AC, to 120 volts AC and Low voltage AC & DC
- Blue Prints , Controls and schematic reading and experience required
- Working knowledge of OPC, TCP/IP, Modbus, BacNet, SNMP, ODBC
- High School Diploma/GED Required
- Valid Driver's License Required
- Strong listening and follow up capabilities
- Strong analytical abilities
- Strong communication and proper email skills
- Ability to generate reports and pertinent documents with MS Office ; word, excel, powerpoint,
- Ability to pass FAA background check if hired.
As a member of the JBT team you’ll enjoy frequent company-sponsored events, as well as a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision coverage + 401K.
Equal Opportunity Employer
JBT Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and complies with all federal and state laws, regulations and executive orders regarding affirmative action requirements in all programs.