We are currently seeking a candidate to provide third-level technical support for Microsoft SCCM and Microsoft SQL for our end client in Woodlawn, MD. The ideal candidate will provide third-level technical support for the download and installation of software (off-the-shelf (OTS), third-party, and -developed) SCCM infrastructure. He/she will also troubleshoot Windows 2003 and 2008 software and hardware issues related to the operation of the SCCM infrastructure servers. This position is contract to hire, and the position offers an outstanding comp & benefits package.
Location: Woodlawn, MD.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
QUALIFICATIONS/SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS
- Provide third-level technical support for MS SCCM and MS SQL as they relate to the SCCM or SCOM infrastructure.
- Utilize the designated AD monitoring solution, SCOM, to devise, test, implement and maintain preventive maintenance.
- Provide third-level technical support for the download and installation of software (OTS, third-party, SCCM infrastructure.
- Troubleshoot Windows Server 2003 and 2008 software and hardware issues related to the operation of the SCCM infrastructure servers.
- Analyze and maintain interaction of SCCM in AD.
- Provide third-level support to problem records opened by end-users and representatives
- Rotating pager support and off hours work as required by client.
- Perform all tasks as required and defined by Statement of Work
- Maintain a customer focus, ensuring client satisfaction
- Comply with all and MicroTech policies and procedures
- Submit accurate and timely daily hours reporting in MicroTech payroll system and verify/sign end of pay period timesheets by COB the last day of the pay period
- Submit Technical Progress Reports and other program management requests by specified deadlines
Relevant certifications are a plus
Experience: 10 years technically related or 4 years with degree
Required Job Experience:
Requirements : SCCM, SQL, Active Directory, Server 2003 and 2008
Pleaseemail resumes to email@example.com for immediate consideration.
washingtonpost.com - 18 months ago